Saybubble’s global forum for communities of action and individuals is built on a live map that every user, and every organization, can contribute to – this includes their actions, their events, or their thoughts on current affairs.
About the forum & map:
This forum allows users, in real time, to see and discover information that other users and organizations post by opening the map and zooming into their community, or any community across the country or around the world.
Users and organizations contribute to the conversation by sharing what ignites them – social causes, breaking news, domestic and global matters, as well as their inspirations, their actions on initiatives, and their support of local and national issues.
For the first time, users, organizations, and decision makers will be able to have a geographic understanding of community sentiment as well as see the digital impact and volume of organic content being created on the topics that matter most.
About the features:
Unique tools from Saybubble enable organizations and users to interact, to inspire, to organize, and to tell stories in new ways. This is just the start…
- Notifications: You can receive push notifications to your phone from the organizations you care most about. Such as important news updates, last minute event details, or instructions for immediate action if breaking news needs a community response.
- Events: Should you wish to organize an event, participate in an event, or show support for an event that you cannot physically attend, Saybubble’s event center allows you to do just that. It also allows you to host a local event that’s in conjunction with a nation event or rally your friends to join you in attending an event.
- Actions: Strength in numbers is undeniable and Saybubble’s unique technology can take all local or national actions on an issue and link them together. If an organization you are supporting sends out a call to action – be it “Call your Representative”, “Send a Letter”, or more – when complete you can watch your contribution to the initiative immediately fall on the map with a pin drop. Rally your family, friends, friends of friends, coworkers, and more, and watch the pins spread across your community and the country. The more pins, the more the collective concern cannot be ignored.
- Decentralized Collaboration: If there is a national, or local event, that you want to participate in and you want to rally a group of your friends to join you in the march or protest, you’ll be able to join the lead event and then modify the information for your Saybubble friends or followers. This is very helpful if you’re getting a group of your friends together to join you in participation. This allows the lead organizers to track the overall analytics of an event and demonstrate its full impact to corporate and political leaders as well as the media outlets they are trying to impact.
- Chronology: All contributions to the platform stay in chronological order so users and organizations can properly tell a story and its evolution, impact, and breaking news.
- Search: In depth search features allow for true discoverability of content by entering a term in either the public stories or hashtag fields.
- Geography: By clicking the city listed on a post users can zoom into that specific location and see what other people in that area are saying about an issue. Users can also follow cities that are hotspots for social issues.
- Heatmap: For the first time, Saybubble’s heatmap shows users in real time what is happening around them. A visual hotspot on the map will appear where stories and trending events are popping up and users are able to see both friend and community posts on the map.
- Media Rich: Saybubble users are only allowed to post to Saybubble’s newsfeed if they attach a photo or video. Users can see and experience the world through rich media as a result.
- Bubblecam Dual Recording: This feature allows users to switch between the selfie and rear-facing camera in the same recording. When done recording, Saybubble automatically stitches together the front and rear recordings into one cohesive video.
- Stickers: In either the video or camera mode users can add visual effects that change their environment.
- Sharing: All posts on Saybubble can be easily shared to a user’s Facebook or Twitter feed.
- Bubblechat: Saybubble includes an easy chat feature, which allows users to write secure messages to friends, groups, or to the public if they choose. They can post media directly to the map from the chat.
- Near Friend Fielding: By activating near friend fielding from their profile users can quickly friend the people at their dinner table, in the restaurant, or at an event. It allows users and organizations to efficiently grow their friend or follower list and build their community.
- Facebook backup: Saybubble, with user authorization, can seamlessly back up an organization’s or user’s full Facebook history – pictures, videos, comments, and likes – into our secure platform. The story of their life will be turned into organized, searchable, and mapped content that users can easily download to their desktop.